Cafe menu options
Prestigious environmental award honors Bay Area pioneer for leadership in multiple areas» Read More
A report card on the successes and challenges of our 2012 commitment — and a road map for the future» Read More
ALL CAFÉ HOURS
- MarketplaceServing Breakfast From 7:00 am to 10:30 am
- La ParrillaServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The BistroServing Lunch From 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
- SautéServing Breakfast From 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- California DeliServing Lunch From 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- The BroncoServing Late Night From 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
- FrescoServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Farmer's PantryServing Breakfast From 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Café 455Serving Open From 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Mission Bakery & CaféServing Breakfast From 7:00 am to 10:30 am
- The Sunstream CaféServing Open From 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Cadence Cyber CaféTomorrow: Breakfast From 7:30 am to 11:00 am
- Cellar MarketServing Open From 2:00 pm to 11:59 pm
- The Pony ExpressTomorrow: Lunch From 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
When the tops of root vegetables such as radishes and turnips are in good condition, don’t let them go to waste! This recipe transforms radish greens into a bright and simple chimichurri sauce that is a delicious and refreshing topping to many foods from omelets to roasted potatoes.» Read More
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a SCU Dining Services café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our managers using this form.
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions