Toward a Deeper Understanding of “Eating Locally”
Since we created our groundbreaking local purchasing program in 1999, the farm-to-table movement has gone mainstream. Bon Appétit has sought to go beyond just purchasing locally to create a program that can have broader impacts that support sustainability, social justice, and community resiliency.
Get Rooted: 9 Root Vegetables to Try Cooking this Week
Root vegetables are the foundation of countless delicious dishes, bringing depth and earthy flavor to your plate. As we celebrate Eat Local Challenge by getting rooted in local, explore the versatility of root vegetables at home.
- Late Night October 2-16, Closed
- Late night dining will resume on Tuesday 10/17
View/Print Weekly Menu
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Brunch Sat-Sun, 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Lunch Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Dinner Mon-Sun, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Late Night Tue-Sat, 8:30 pm - 11:59 pm
- All Day 11-9:00 Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm